Saturday, January 5, 2019

NRA Basics of Pistol Shooting Course

Hello Shooting Diva followers! We have had a great week this week! I had the awesome experience of attending the NRA Basics of Pistol Shooting Course today. I took this course back in 2011, but I have a goal to become a NRA Certified Instructor this year and wanted to take this course again as a refresher. I am so glad I took it. It has changed in the last 7 years - for the better! There are multiple lessons within the course as well as time at the shooting range to implement what you have learned. It takes roughly 8 hours, so if you are interested in taking the course make sure you block your entire day for just this course. I not only got a refresh of information I already knew, but I learned many new things, too. I am a complete nerd, so I was not upset that I had to "go to class" today. I have some shooting skills that were great, and some shooting skills that I need to work on. All the more reason to go back to the range, right? ;)

We also signed up for Shot Show 2019 this week. Fingers crossed we are approved to attend. I cannot wait to meet with multiple vendors and check out the new firearms, gadgets, gear, and more at the venue to start building our inventory! 

Our website is in the process of being built and we should be receiving our Texas Sales Tax Permit soon. Once all the legalities are in place and the website is up and running (hopefully in February) we will have our "Grand Opening".

Stay Tuned and Shoot On!
The Shooting Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment